Adding a hotspot to your microapp
How To Create a Hotspot
Hotspots are a great way to be able to jump from page to page within your microapp in an interactive way.
- Click on the hotspot tile from your gallery of tiles and drag it on top of the text where you want to create a link
- Size it accordingly
- In the flyout pop-up box for the hotspot, click the drop down and select the page or ‘target’ you want the hotspot to link to
Tip: both hotspots and multi-hotspots can be copied and pasted in place throughout your microapp.
Creating a multi-hotspot
Multi-hotspots are a great way to streamline your hotspots.
How To Create a Multi-Hotspot
The ability to create multi-hotspots can save time when multiple hotspots are side by side or grouped together.
- Drag and drop the hotspot tile and resize it to cover the section where the multiple areas are to be linked
- In the flyout box click the ‘+’ and select whether you want the hotspots to align vertical or horizontal
- You will then see a space dividing the original hotspot into two hotspots.
- To add a third hotspot, click the ‘+’ again and you will see a second space dividing the hotspot into thirds
- Resize as needed
- Go into each target and select where that section of the hotspot needs to be directed
- You can also highlight the multi-hotspots and ‘copy/paste’ onto other pages. This is especially helpful when creating a navigation or table of contents that is used throughout the microapp