Image Galleries are a great way to showcase a series of images within your microapp.
How To Create an Image Gallery
- When designing your assets outside of Tiled, be sure to leave a blank area where you want the image gallery to be or indicate it’s placement in the design itself
- Upload your images into the asset library
- Once in Tiled, select the gallery tile and drag it over to the blank area on your page
- Resize the tile
- From the assets section on the right-hand side of the builder, select the images you want in the gallery and drag and drop them into the gallery window
- In the gallery flyout pop-up box you can change the order of the images, determine how quickly you want the images to rotate and customize the image indicators
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.