Our Tiled Score is a personal engagement score to help you prioritize your outreach. We examine multiple activity attributes including number of sessions, completion events, screens visited and session duration to give each recipient a Tiled Score. When recipient activity lapses, the Tiled Score is reduced. You'll see the Tiled Score next to each recipients name in your activity.
When you click on a recipient, you can see their raw score for each microapp. The raw score is a session engagement score. Raw scores are aggregated for the microapps a recipient views. Unlike the Tiled Score, the raw score will not change over time.
- Log into your account and click on the engagement icon in the top, right corner
- Click into ‘My Engagement’ on the left side and you’ll see a list of your most engaged recipients.
- The Tiled score will be on the right side of those recipients with a number ranging from one to 100.
- When the recipient’s activity lapses, the Tiled Score will be reduced
- By clicking on the recipient profile, you can also see the raw engagement score for each microapp they have viewed.
- This score will not change over time
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.