Use the following guides and blog posts to design and build your first microapp.
Organize Your Content and Design: Your microapp is only as good as its content and design. The below articles provide some tips and best practices on how to design your content to create a high-quality microapp.
- Best Practices for Organizing and Designing Your Content
- UX Design for Microapps (blog post)
- Design Dimensions
Select Your Design Tool: Tiled works with just about any design tool or format; from PDF's to Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma and others. Below are some guides for the more commonly used design tools.
- Adobe XD - Our new plugin makes working with XD even easier.
- Sketch - We also launched a plugin for our Sketch users.
Create Your Microapp: Now it is time to upload your design assets into Tiled and create interactive and engaging experiences for the user.
Features in the Builder: The builder is where you select tiles from the gallery to create the interactivity as well as structuring the navigation and user experience of the microapp.
- Tiled Microapp Builder Overview
- VIDEO: How to Add Cover Image
- Creating a Background for your Microapp
- Creating a Hotspot
- Creating a Gallery in your Microapp
- Adding Videos to your Microapp Pages
- Best Practices: File Sizes
- Embedding Google Forms, sheets and Data Studio Reports
- Creating and Designing Scroll Canvases
- Adding States to your Microapp Pages
- How to Add Quizzes
Sharing Your Microapp: To learn how microapps are shared, please go to Getting Started for Admins
Analyzing Your Microapp: To learn about analytic pathways and how users are engaging in your microapp, please go to Getting Started for Admins