Use the following guides and blog posts to design and build your first microapp.
Organize Your Content and Design: Your microapp is only as good as its content and design. The below articles provide some tips and best practices on how to design your content to create a high-quality microapp.
- Best Practices for Organizing and Designing Your Content
- UX Design for Microapps (blog post)
- Design Dimensions
Select Your Design Tool: Tiled works with just about any design tool or format; from PDF's to Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma and others. Below are some guides for the more commonly used design tools.
- Adobe XD - Our new plugin makes working with XD even easier.
- Sketch - Stay tuned for our new Sketch plugin coming soon!
Create Your Microapp: Now it is time to upload your design assets into Tiled and create interactive and engaging experiences for the user.
Features in the Builder: The builder is where you select tiles from the gallery to create the interactivity as well as structuring the navigation and user experience of the microapp.
- How to Add Cover Image
- How to Set a Background
- Using a Video as a Background
- How to Use Hotspots
- How to Create an Image Gallery
- How to Add a Video Tile
- Best Practices: File Sizes
- Uploading Video (Compression)
- How to Add a Google Form/Sheet
- How to Use Scrolling Canvas
- How to Add States
- How to Add Quizzes
Sharing Your Microapp: To learn how microapps are shared, please go to Getting Started for Admins
Analyzing Your Microapp: To learn about analytic pathways and how users are engaging in your microapp, please go to Getting Started for Admins