Google Authentication feature is available to enterprise Tiled customers using G Suite for Business
- Navigate your browser to app.tiled.co
- On the Tiled login, page click Sign In with Google.
- Input your domain into the provided location and Click Next
- NOTE: Your domain is everything after the @ in your email address.
- EXAMPLE: If my email is firstname.lastname@example.org I would enter Tiled.co
- A pop-up window will open and
- prompt for your Google credentials.
- or allow you to select an account to authenticate with.
- NOTE: If not prompted with this window ensure that you have disabled your popup blocker.
- After Successfully entering your credentials or selecting an appropriate Click Next To be authenticated into Tiled.
Response Error Potential Fix No Google authentication window is presented to me when I enter my domain. Or "You have browser popups disabled which is required to use Google Login. Please enable them temporarily."
Check to see if your browser is blocking popups.
Unknown domain. Please talk to your account admin.
Your Tiled account has not been configured for use with Google. Check to ensure you have entered the correct domain or contact your Tiled administrator.
Email is not recognized in the account. Please contact your account administrator.
The account domain you have attempted to authenticate with does not match the domain you entered in Step 3.
Check the account and domain you are attempting to authenticate with to make sure they match.