As an Admin, you have the ability to add single users manually, or a group of users via CSV.
This guide will walk you through how to add multiple users.
Before you start you should read the following User Management articles:
1. Go to User Management
2. Click on the black box with the ‘+’ sign on the far right side of the page
You will see a pop-up modal to add a new user, new group, or import multiple users.
3. Click Import Multiple Users
You will see a new pop up modal appear
4. Download a blank CSV template or upload your pre-created CSV file
Note: You can select default group and default role if your CSV does not have those columns filled out for each user. Pre-existing groups and roles will only appear in the drop-downs.
Note: By default, the Welcome Email option is enabled. We also recommend that the option to send a Welcome Email remains enabled.
5. Add or edit users by uploading the CSV file with user info such as names, roles, and groups
Note: Name, email, group, and role are case-sensitive.
- If groups and roles in the CSV do not match existing groups and roles, users will be added without a group or role. If a default group and role were selected in the modal, users will be added with the default selections
- If a user's email pre-exists in a Tiled account, the user will not be added
You will receive a confirmation modal letting you know how many users were added successfully and if there were any errors
Note: If there are any errors you will be able to download unsaved users
If you have any questions or technical difficulty, please submit a support request to email@example.com