The scroll tile is a great tool to enhance an end-user's experience when viewing a microapp. To improve their scrolling experience, we have introduced a feature to easily reset the scroll position using a hotspot. This feature allows microapp creators to help end-users instantly jump back to the beginning of the scroll with a single click.
1. Add a scroll tile to the canvas
2. Add a background image to edit the scroll tile
3. Add a hotspot to the end of your scroll canvas
4. Select 'Reset scroll position' from the hotspot 'Target' dropdown
5. Publish your microapp
6. View your microapp and scroll down to the hotspot
7. Click the hotspot
Note: You should experience an automatic scroll back to the beginning of the scroll.