Integrations at Tiled make it easy to connect different business systems and applications, enabling you to continue having all necessary information in one place, making your business processes more efficient and less painful. With our HubSpot integration engagement data is used to monitor the traffic of your microapps.
1. Before configuring the HubSpot integration in your Tiled account, you must do the following in HubSpot:
- Add the Tiled share link domain in the Traffic & Analytics settings from the Advanced Tracking tab. For more details about adding the correct site domain, read more.
- Find your HubSpot ID
Note: To find the ID, click your account name in the upper right-hand corner of your HubSpot account. In the dropdown menu, under your account name, you can find the unique Hub ID.
2. Go to Account Settings and scroll to the new Integrations section of the page
Note: You must be an Admin to create the integration connection at the account level
Note: You must be an Admin or Editor to enable integrations on the microapp level
3. Select Browse apps
Note: If there is an integration already created, you will see a button labeled '+Add Apps' to add a new application.
Note: You will find API Keys under the new integrations section
4. Select the HubSpot application to connect
Note: If you do not see the application you are looking for, you can request one by following the form link
5. Add the required information for the HubSpot application in order to save and then select 'Connect'
6. Make sure you see the HubSpot integration is toggled on at the account level
Note: Connecting the application on the account level makes the integration available to use for microapps
Note: Integrations still need to be enabled on the microapp level
7. Select a microapp you want to enable the integration for
8. Go to the builder to edit the microapp
9. Open the microapp settings and select the 'Integrations' tab
10. Find the integration you are looking for and turn the toggle on to enable the integration for the microapp
11. Select 'Publish'
12. View the microapp and start seeing data captured for the sessions in your business application
Note: When GDPR is enabled you will see details about the integrations enabled for this microapp