Before permanently deleting a microapp you should ask the following questions:
Is this microapp embedded anywhere important?
Think about how your microapp was used. Was it ever embedded on your website or inside another microapp?
Who will be affected?
Sometimes microapps are utilized by different parts of an organization. Before deleting a microapp consider looking at the engagement stats of the microapp to make sure no one has been actively been using it.
Does this belong in the 'Archive'?
Even though you may not be using a microapp, keeping the work done within a microapp might be worth preserving in the archive. Remember, deleting a microapp will mean it's gone forever.
Now that you have considered the questions above, please use follow the instructions carefully to delete your microapp.
- Identify the microapp you intend to delete inside your Tiled microapp library.
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner of the thumbnail of your microapp.
- Click "Archive" from the menu. Selecting "Archive" will move your microapp from the category it currently lives into a new category called "Archive".
- Identify your microapp in the Archive category, and select the 3 dots in the top right corner once more.
- Click "Delete" from the menu.