This article is intended for Seismic customers to learn how to import a microapp from the Tiled platform to a Seismic tenant.
Upload a microapp to a Seismic tenant
- Identify the microapp you wish to import into Seismic from the Tiled Hub.
- Hover over the microapp cover image and select Download. An email will be sent to your email address. If you do not see the email shortly after downloading, check your spam folder. If you are still unable to download your microapp please contact us.
- Check your email and download the microapp. The file will be in a .tiled format and only accessible by uploading to Tiled or Seismic.
- From your Seismic tenant navigate to Library.
- Add a new asset by clicking + New.
- Select Import microapp and select your microapp to upload to the tenant.