Only Account Admins can upload custom fonts. Supported font formats are TTF and OTF.
- Click the Account Settings wrench icon.
- Click Font Management.
- Click the Upload button.
- Select one or more .TTF or .OTF font files from your device.
- Click Upload to confirm font file attachments.
After uploading your font you will see:The Font name, Preview, and File type information displayed on the Font management tab
- Font name displays the font family name and font style
- Preview displays a visual of the font
- File type displays the type of file used to upload the font
Using a custom font
- In the Builder select a Text Tile.
- Click the Font family dropdown.
- Search for your font family.
- Select the custom font.
- Hover over any font to see the Trash icon displayed
- Click the Trash icon
- Click Delete font to confirm the deletion
If you delete a custom font that was being used in a microapp, the microapp font will automatically switch to Arial.
The custom fonts feature is not fully supported on the mobile app and mobile browser.
- Are Google Fonts already supported in the text tile?
- Yes. You can find a list of the Google Fonts supported here.
- What happens if I upload a custom font that is a duplicate of an existing one?
- You will see a toast message with the message, "This font has already been uploaded".
- The font will not be uploaded to the Font management tab, because it already exists.
- Is there a file size limit for uploading fonts?
- No. All standard font file sizes are supported.
- Can I upload more than one font at a time?
- Will my custom font appear if I import a microapp to a different Tiled account?
- Yes. If the custom font has not been uploaded to the new Tiled account, the system will upload the font automatically to Font Management tab once the microapp is imported.