CSV files are mostly used for importing and exporting information, such as customer data, between databases. Users with Admin and Editor permissions can export raw analytics data from their Tiled account. You can learn about microapp analytics by viewing the Engagement Analytics article.
Export Analytics by Library
- Go to the Engagement Analytics section in Tiled and you will find yourself on the Overall Activity page. You will see filter options at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Export CSV. A pop up modal appear.
- Search and select the microapps you would like to see your account session data filtered by, you can do this by typing the name of the microapp. “All Microapps” will be selected by default.
Note: If you are on the microapp view of analytics and click the export csv button, the microapp field will automatically default to the microapp you are viewing.
- Search and select the group or subgroup you would like to see your account session data filtered by. You can do this by typing the name of the group or subgroup. “All groups” selected by default.
- Select the date range you would like to see session data information for.
- Select the timezone you would like to see your account session data reflect. You will see your timezone automatically default to the timezone you are in. (Using a VPN will prevent timezone detection.)
- Click Export CSV. Your .csv file should download reflecting the filters you applied.
If you have sessions around a microapp with Personalization you will see data in two columns; instance name and instance id.
1 year is the max date range of a CSV export. If you would like to export a larger date range you may have to export multiple times.
Engagement data from today and the previous 3 days is not available for CSV exports in order to maintain data integrity.
Export Analytics Data by Tiled User
- Go to the Engagement Analytics section in Tiled and you will find yourself on the Overall Activity page.
- Identify the Users column and select one of the Tiled users listed.
- You will land on the user view of analytics.
- Find the filter options at the top of the page
- Click Export CSV filter dropdown and select your desired microapp, month and timezone. The CSV will automatically download with all activity related to that Tiled user.
Note: You can also filter by one or more microapps for the CSV download. The CSV download will reflect the Tiled user's analytics data for the selected microapps.
Note: You can export the same information by clicking on a Tiled user from any page within Engagement Analytics.
CSV Export Fields
The following data points are available in the export CSV if applicable to your microapp and session:
|Session Viewer||Direct - Session viewer will reflect the email address associated with the microapp share link
Subtag - Session viewer will reflect the email address associated with the microapp share link
Public - Session viewer will reflect a system-generated email associated with public links
|Viewer Name||Direct - Viewer Name will reflect the name of the contact created by the Tiled user
Subtag - Viewer Name will reflect the name of the contact as listed in the marketing tool
Public - Viewer Name will reflect the name given to the public share link by the Tiled user
|Microapp Name||The name of the microapp that was viewed during the session|
|Instance Name||The name of the instance viewed during the session|
|Start Time||The date and time the session began|
|Duration (seconds)||The amount of time spent in the microapp during this session in seconds|
|Engagement Score||See Tiled Score|
|Sender Name||Name of the Tiled user who generated the share link for the session|
|Share Link Created Date||Date and time the share link was generated|
|Share Link Type||The type of share link generated for the session (Direct, Public, Subtag etc.)|
|Share Link||The share URL of the link generated|
|Library Name||Name of the Library the share link was generated from|
|Microapp ID||Unique Tiled system generated identifier for the microapp|
|Session ID||Unique Tiled system generated identifier for the session|
|Instance ID||Unique Tiled system generated identifier for the instance viewed|
|Completion Events||The number of times a completion event was successfully completed during the session|
|Completion Name||The Tiled system-generated name of the completion event successfully completed by the session viewer|