CSV files are mostly used for importing and exporting information, such as customer data, between databases. Users with Admin and Editor permissions can export raw analytics data from their Tiled account. You can learn about microapp analytics by viewing the Engagement Analytics article.
Note: By default, CSV exports are based on the UTC (coordinated universal time) timezone.
Exporting Raw Analytics Data
- Go to the Engagement Analytics section in Tiled and you will find yourself on the Overall Activity page. You will see filter options at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Export CSV button. You will see a pop up modal appear:
- Search and select the microapps you would like to see your account session data filtered by, you can do this by typing the name of the microapp. You will see “All Microapps” selected by default.
Note: If you are on the microapp view of analytics and click the export csv button, the microapp field will automatically default to the microapp you are viewing
- Search and select the group or subgroup you would like to see your account session data filtered by, you can do this by typing the name of the group or subgroup. You will see “All groups” selected by default.
- Select the month you would like to see session data information for.
- Select the timezone you would like to see your account session data reflect. You will see your timezone automatically default to the timezone you are in, except if you have a VPN and the system cannot detect your timezone
- Click ‘Export CSV’. Your .csv file should download reflecting your filter selections.
If you have sessions around a microapp with Personalization you will see data in two specific columns populated; instance name and instance id.
Note: You can also filter by one or more microapps for the CSV download. The CSV download will reflect analytics data for the selected microapps.
Export Analytics Data by Tiled User
1. Go to the Engagement Analytics section in Tiled and you will find yourself on the Overall Activity page
You will see a Users column.
2. Select one of the Tiled users listed in the Users column.
You will land on the user view of analytics.
You will see filter options at the top of the page
3. Click the Export CSV filter dropdown and select your desired month
You will see a CSV automatically downloaded with all activity related to that Tiled user.
Note: You can also filter by one or more microapps for the CSV download. The CSV download will reflect the Tiled user's analytics data for the selected microapps.
Note: You can export the same information by clicking on a Tiled user from any page within Engagement Analytics.